I am running for 1 reason: TO SERVE THE PEOPLE because I’m fed up that our interests come second! I bring 35 years of successful, profitable, good-culture, proven management experience to finally serve people! YOU! Me! 300,000 of us! Screw politics! I can do this is because I just care about solving our road, debt and recycling problems, it’s what I do, fix companies! My interests are yours because I am NOT morally or ethically compromised as a product of GOVT that “owes everyone and their mother.”
Why do you want to hire us? We will make your everyday life better! We will solve problems!
– a road reconstruction plan
– a debt reduction plan
– Term limits (after 2 terms I’m done)
– Councilmanic Districts
– End nepotism and patronage.
– Accessible documents and services most everything will be online
– Environment-smart recycling that will also save us money!
– An ACCESSIBLE OPEN GOVERNMENT that works for you.
Thank you for all the support to get a great and unselfish TOB FOR US!
Vote Nov 5th. electned.com
We are so different from the incumbent’s sell-out culture. I’m running for TOB Town Council because I’m fed up. Abysmal roads and no money to fix them, your tax money wasted with patronage jobs, patronage raises, staggering debt and 20 other things I have come to learn. Supervisor Joe Saladino’s “leadership” is fiscally and morally compromised. I grew up in Massapequa Park in the 1960s and now I live in Woodbury. I running to help fix the TOB! I’m a 59 year-old successful, self-made business executive and my track record fixes and optimize companies.
- hard work
- 100% honesty
- listen to people
- a road redevelopment plan (CSEA apprenticeships!)
- a parking expansion plan (more revenue and spaces!)
- debt reduction plan (lower interest = millions less)
- intelligence and ingenuity
- keeping my promises
- Self Imposed Term limits! (Two and I’m done)
- Councilmanic Districts (your local representative)
I’m fed up and done being apathetic, because I can help and deliver trust back to the community I love and respect. We the 300,000 people of the TOB deserve it.
OUR TOWN IS A MESS.
- $700,000 Million in debt
- Your homes personal debt share= $7,500!
- on average 30 cents of every TOB tax dollar you pay, goes towards just the interest
- How do you like our roads? I’ve studied the budget, we’re out of money for any road repaving. But you knew that and your car and you take a beating EVERYDAY.
Our team is running because we care about our TOB Community, we’re local and we can make things a lot better! We have a plan, we will build a future you can trust and put us on a sustainable path.
THE TEAM TO #FIXTOB!
My Limits and Integrity!
The Saladino regime won’t do it, but I will!
My personal pledges as Town Council Member
WHAT I WON’T DO:
- Hire anyone or push for anyone of my friends or family. I have no relevatives anywhere in NY Govt.
- Push or vote for any business, firm or contract that is not the most efficient and effective choice for the people’s money but it must equal and support the trade wages to make the playfield fair.
- Unless I’m on my deathbed, resign my seat before my term is up to allow anyone else to be appointed, from ANY party.
WHAT I WILL DO:
- Term Limits! Self-imposed! Two and I’m done!
- Councilmanic Districts. Areas have their own Town Council person. Now you will have local representative, responsible for your district.
- Ensure that I keep my word or otherwise explain what and why my good reason is for changing my view or decision.
- Ensure that within my control EVERY SINGLE dime of your tax dollar is being properly spent. As a C Level executive, I know how to budget righteously. I will go through this budget line by line to back it up. UPDATE: I’m combing through this years.
- Seek expert advice, listen to our residents with town halls every 4 months, other communities successes to come up with better and less expensive ways to address our problems and progress ahead, less expensively or more productively. I’m already working on this.
- Work and Respect our town workers, visit them frequently to know their needs, rid the town of expensive upper commissioner patronage and hand that money back over to our work force with RAISES and/or equipment. The workforce took a 2% to pay for this! What?
- Report anyone for any illegal activity or take a penny of patronage, not even a sandwich! I have integrity or I won’t. No way, EVER.
- Help build an honest and achievable road plan that will be shared on a website with the public, so you know exactly where you stand. UPDATE: I have ideas.
- Innovate and find economically profitable solutions to our train station parking nightmare, so people can go to work and earn a living! I already have ideas.
- When elected town hall meetings every four months to address any concern you have. I will also go to the train stations not just during election times, to make it easy to find me to talk. Joe Saladino has NEVER held one! What is he afraid of?
- I will support good ideas from Republicans, Democratic, citizens or anyone that is the best solution that puts the people first.
I want to help my community out this fiscal mess and selfish leadership. I LOVE oversight when you don’t do anything wrong.
You have access to me! I’ll respond personally… lets talk! I actually care.